Thursday, October 30, 2008

URGENT : Learn from the mistakesss and improve my skills

Today is the 3rd day since I was employed as a trainee in Econtech.

As time goes by, i am no longer a new bee, I have to brush up all my require skills, I cannot depends on others to help me, those hand-skill job is not my field, but no other way round at this moment, cos i am a man, and man is born to learn new things!

Today, I got my first OT. I have learnt some new lessons:

1. Must build up a good relationship with other colleague, especially those foreign workers. They can help me in troubles.

2. Plan carefully and thoroughly before action.

3. Train to spin my brain faster, and do not hesitate to ask question.

Before the end of this post, I make some wishes here:

1. I can accomplish the SYSTEM FAN TESTER BOX at 10am tomorrow.
2. The circuit is functioning well.
3. The customer/s is satisfied with the product. (It is almost impossible :()

Wishing the best of luck to myself, and all my friends who are taking ITP also.

p/s: If the God can't afford to deliver good luck to so many ppl simultaneously, I hope I have the highest priority to get it. :)

2 comments:

DiaAnE said...

I think everyone is having a hard time adjusting themselves to places so different from what we faced. So, jia you.. and if there's priority, i also want the luck 1st lar.. :P

one_sun said...

hoho..
Dianne, how bout ur life at s'pore ??