Thursday, December 11, 2008

P & C

Another thing I have learnt from ITP is P & C, which is stand for Private and Confidential.

In this few days, I've experience such situation for several times: Ei, Phang, pls stand aside, all my documents here are P & C, I'm sorry...

Walao, why so serious?? The 1st thing go into my brain was: Am i look like a spy? I am just looking for u or looking for something on your place, I did not mean to steal any P&C docements or information, y u so bother about it? Are they really so P&C that were not allowed to be viewed by anyone else? I don't quite understand...but anyhow, I will respect your P&C. In the future, I won't approach those P&C area.

I have a few suggestion for those ppl that i mention jus now:
1. If they are not allowed to be viewed by unauthorized person, pls keep it in a safety area instead of jus putting on your table or any places which is reachable by anybody.

2. If anyone really approach them, pls do not be so sensitive. Try to pretend like nothing happen, because your sensitivity will cause the curiousity of other ppl to investigate what r they really about.

3. Pls do not simply declare anything as P&C unless they really are.

Last but not least, I was really free in my recent training...

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

oh my god...
ur colleague got something wrong lar!
hahaha!

aH beE said...

LOL everything in Panasonic is P&C too.....but we are freely to view also haa

I'm not Alone said...

lolz ~ i experienced the similar case with ya the other day ... it's just a organization chart ... but the clerk said it's P&C .... cannot simply see><

I'm not Alone said...

btw ... how's the book u borrowed from lib ? settled?

one_sun said...

ya, settle alrd..
but, have to pay money lo..haha

-HB- said...

Haha.. i think the person is from HR right? yeah, i could feel ur feeling, as i was same like u also.. but honestly, if really P&C, pls keep all the things tightly, if declared P&C, ppl woould feel that 'was it really a big deal?!?! we totally have no bad intention to approach la!! Funnnnny EC ppl!!

one_sun said...

Aiya, nvm lah...
I think I have to be more careful in the future.

Anonymous said...

i was shocked when i saw the title of your post,i tot it was my name --->"P"eck "C"hing...haha!!!

one_sun said...

haha, really 'qiao he'...
ur imagination is good too~~

DiaAnE said...

Malaysian like to make a mountain out of molehill~ small thing.. then P&C.. just like urgent~ urgent = nothing to worry about, super urgent = something you should bother, SUPER DUPER URGENT = urgent~

one_sun said...

today, i really hope my colleague can improve himself.