Friday, November 14, 2008

OutStatioN eXperienCe

As a new-bee trainee in E-control, I had the chance to go outstation to Singapore, and I went there 3 times in this week, was it amazing ?? Hahaha...

Let me show-off ... ^^



















This is my passport, a page which is full of official stamp from Sg custom.

However, it was nothing to be proud off, my task to be there was simple, and the reason to be there was shameful.

But, I've gained some new experiences, learn new things. I learn about the importance to satisfy what the customers require, I have more detail idea about the process in manufacturing a product, I understand how a QA department can represent the name of a company and the most important one: the responsibility to achieve customers satisfaction. On the other hand, I've also listen to many gossips from my colleague, wakaka... :)

There is still a long way for me to learn. As what my father told me, ITP is for me to learn, the salary is not the most prior concern. In E-control, I think I can learn a lot, instead of sitting in the office and do nothing. Hopefully, my hard work will be paid off.

1 comment:

DiaAnE said...

Come Sg never find me~~!!!